A NEW LEGACY IS RISING
Not just a premier neighborhood, Montrachet will be an escape into daily countryside resort living featuring more than 45 acres of greenspace with miles of hiking and biking trails, riverside verandas and a private grove gazebo, picturesque views and peaceful tranquility. The allure of this enchanting location is boundless – its availability will not be.
- 75-year old pecan orchard, box canyon, access to Mary’s Creek, incredible views and sunsets
- Approx. 50 ac of parks and green space.
- Miles of hiking & biking trails
- 850’ top elevation – possibly the highest point within Fort Worth City limits
- 150’ of elevation change down to Mary’s Creek
- 24-hour manned security with the latest in technology
- Resort-style concierge services
- Outdoor amenities being planned for residents